|Zone (Patch)||Tower of Frozen Shadow: Shadowed Corridors (Destiny of Velious)|
|Level||93▲▲▲ Tier 10 Heroic , (Approx. HP: 10,550,000)|
|Location||3rd Floor of the Tower of Frozen Shadow: Shadowed Corridors in the Kitchen (SW section of the floor)|
|Reported Drops||none reported, try LootDB.|
Stunning Roar ('blast' AoE, crushing); Demolish (crushing); Rupture (crushing); Raging Blow (crushing); Rampaging Blow (frontal AoE, crushing); The Cook's Vitae (self-heal for 250-600k, removes all debuffs); Consuming Vitae (Self-heal over time: 150-300k per tick, immune to all damage)
- Alvik the Cold is standing by himself in the kitchen next to the stove.
- On the pull, the Tank should face Alvik away from the stove, and should try to pull him away from the stove (as Alvik has an AoE that can 'pushback' or interrupt casting).
- The stove can be used to boil water. You need to click on the stove twice in order to boil and obtain a water. When you click on the stove a second time, a long (appx 20 second) cast bar appears. Upon completion, the player who clicked on the stove will receive a water in their inventory.
- Note: If you have a low focus score, and good armor/food, stay at the stove and continue to boil water -- Alvik hits that don't interrupt your boiling ups your focus pretty quickly!
- Water can be used immediately to lower Alvik's Critical Mitigation and increase player damage against him.
- At 75%, 50% and 25%, Alvik will say "I feel weak...I must regain my strength and then deal with you later". He will then cast The Cook's Vitae (which heals him for appx 500k, and dispells all debuffs) followed by Consuming Vitae (100k-300k healed per tick, 4 ticks per second, immune to all damage).
In order to prevent Alvik from healing to full (and preferrably to minimize the amount he heals), a water from the stove must be used on him immediately after he emotes (starts his casting). Use of a water at this time will cancel the Consuming Vitae, and Alvik will once again be able to take damage.
- If Alvik heals to full as a result of Consuming Vitae, he may memwipe and choose a new aggro target.