- Also referred to as the Village of Alivan or City of Alivan in quests.
|Zone||The Withered Lands (LU63)|
|Location||South of Tears of Tunare ( -460, -710, 410 ) /waypoint -460, -710, 410|
|Discovery Location (AA)||Yes|
|Related Achievement||Traverse the Corrupted Forest|
Once you land on the Thurgadin dock, there are two griffon tamers when you land on this dock; after arriving on the Thurgadin dock, locate the other griffon tamer and hail them to travel to the The Withered Lands.
- The first time you enter The Withered lands you will not have access to travel quickly by hailing the a Combine horse trainer at the Mount Station. You must manually travel this zone to add each Mount Station (the first time) and the journey is loaded with "aggro" both on the ground and in the skies.
- If you have already visited the Mount Stations, hail the trainer and select Alivan as the station.
When you arrive in Alivan, locate the landing pad for the drake trainer and fly to Skyshrine. Though the monsters inside Skyshrine are too big for low level adventurers and the Skyshrine zone once had a minimum level for entry, this is lifted indefinitely for those on the Days of Summer quests.
Final quest hub for The Withered Lands Timeline
Emissary Ta'lur ( -538, -687, 426 ) /waypoint -538, -687, 426
- Unexpected Weather (93) - Available after "No Word From Above"
- Plan of Action (93)
- What They Can't See... (93) - Back to "Captain Val'kirr"
- Captain, My Captain? (93) - Back to "Captain Val'kirr"
Captain Val'kirr - He has moved to ( -410, -745, -257 ) /waypoint -410, -745, -257