The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Bar of Brell more|
|How to Start||Talk to Buzzed ( 335, -20, 136 ) /waypoint 334.97, -20.01, 136.29 next to the Merchant in the Bar of Brell.|
- The set of items you need to find can be done in any order.
- Travel to Gnomeland Security Headquarters in Steamfont Mountains at ( -654, 132, 953 ) /waypoint -654, 132, 953.
- Gather 6 feysteel keg coupler or feysteel beer hose in Gnomeland Security Headquarters.
- Note: These will be on the ground and inside buildings, and have a white particle effect.
- Gather 6 incarnadine keg pumps or incarnadine gauge regulators at Dropship Landing Zone in Moors of Ykesha at ( 1760, 455, 766 ) /waypoint 1760, 455, 766.
- Note: They have a golden particle effect and spawn randomly on both levels of Dropship Landing Zone, on counter tops or metal floors.
- Return to the Bar of Brell and repair Buzzed.
- Talk to Snoogle Blitzed.
- Go to Timorous Deep and collect 8 Haoaera peppers at Haoaera ( 1807, 127, -363 ) /waypoint 1807, 127, -363.
- Note: They look like Ivy Plants growing on the sides of rocks, pillars, and trees in this area. They have faint green glow particle effects.
- Go to Enchanted Lands and 6 kill defiled farmers near Berrybrook Field ( 530, -4, -319 ) /waypoint 530, -4, -319 for Seamist malt.
- Note: Like in other events, defiled farmers are non-aggro until approached, then become con to your level.
- Return to the Bar of Brell and refill Buzzed with ale ingredients.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Brew Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year the week of March 17th.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.