The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Timorous Deep more|
|How to Start||Speak to the Aether Racing Referee located at [information needed]|
- See Aether Racing for more information.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You must dismount before stepping on the pad to start the race.
- While racing: pass through lit green hoops and aim to fly through the blue and green spots floating in the air to increase your speed, but dodge the spots with red lightning around them, because they will slow you down.
- There is no level limit for flight on the Unstable version of the mounts, making it a good flight solution for characters under the 85 adventure or tradeskill level required for other mounts.
- If you click the big machine next to the quest-giver, you can see race results.
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Speak to the Aether Racing Referee located on the docks at [information needed].
- Step on the the teleport pad to start
- Complete the course in the designated time period
- Return to Aether Racing Referee
Rewards[edit | edit source]
The rewards for completing the races varies depending on the number of times it is completed.
- The rewards build when you repeat the races in the same zone.
First Race[edit | edit source]
- Title: Test Pilot
Completion of 1-4 Races[edit | edit source]
One of the following per time completed:
- Unstable Red C.R.A.S.H. Pad
- Unstable Dark C.R.A.S.H. Pad
- Unstable Blue C.R.A.S.H. Pad
- Unstable Green C.R.A.S.H. Pad
- Unstable Gray C.R.A.S.H. Pad
Completion of 5 or More[edit | edit source]
One of the Following:
Completion of 10 or More[edit | edit source]
Zone Specific Reward[edit | edit source]
For reaching the finish in under 245 seconds::
- Title: Wind Warden
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.