|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The Commonlands more|
|How to Start||Speak to the Aether Racing Referee located at ( -929, -108, -692 ) /waypoint -929, -108, -692|
- For more racing tips see the Aether Racing page.
- You must dismount before stepping on the pad to start the race.
- While racing: aim to fly through the blue and green spots floating in the air to increase your speed, but dodge the spots with red lightning around them, because they will slow you down.
- There is no level limit for flight on the Unstable version of the mounts, making it a good flight solution for characters under the 85 adventure or tradeskill level required for other mounts.
- If you click the big machine next to the quest-giver, you can see race results.
- Speak to the Aether Racing Referee located on the docks at ( -929, -108, -692 ) /waypoint -929, -108, -692.
- Step on the the teleport pad to start
- Complete the course in the designated time period
- Return to Aether Racing Referee
The rewards for completing the races varies depending on the number of times it is completed.
- The rewards build when you repeat the races in the same zone
- The achievement Furiously Fast requires completing the races in all locations during the event. See the achievement page for a list of zones.
- Title: Test Pilot
Completion of 1-4 RacesEdit
One of the following per time completed:
- Unstable Red C.R.A.S.H. Pad
- Unstable Dark C.R.A.S.H. Pad
- Unstable Blue C.R.A.S.H. Pad
- Unstable Green C.R.A.S.H. Pad
- Unstable Gray C.R.A.S.H. Pad
Completion of 5 or MoreEdit
One of the Following:
Completion of 10 or MoreEdit
Zone Specific RewardEdit
For reaching the finish in under 120 seconds::
- Title: Portal Jumper
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.