The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Tradeskill (AA)|
|Journal Level||55 (Tier 6)|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||Seek out a Tradeskill Grandmaster in your city's guild tradeskill instance|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Tradeskill level 50+
- Grab the required amount of each T6 fuel and liquid (total cost 5g 15s 77c)
- Materials List:
- Note: To make this quest easier, consider buying portable craft stations that allow you to do all of the combines in Sinking Sands:
Starting the QuestEdit
Quest starters are Trades Coordinators:
- Gorowyn - Grandmaster Jayak Lat'wasr in Gorowyn, The Wards
- Freeport - Grandmaster Kawayzer in West Freeport, Coalition Crafter's Association (POI)
- Kelethin - Grandmaster Feldmanus in Tunare's Pages in the area with the broker
- Qeynos - Grandmaster Kimbialis at the The Ironforge Exchange in North Qeynos
- Neriak - Grandmaster Zyrythius in the Dockside Markets
- New Halas - Grandmaster Cheri Glodsdottr in the Ravens' Roost, near the player housing.
- I need to locate the trade liaison, Vanesta Leaftraveller that the Grandmaster mentioned. She may be found at the lower entrance to the Sandslide Passage ( -1158, -212, -276 ) /waypoint -1158, -212, -276 in the Sinking Sands. After hailing the liaison, you will receive Emergency Shelter for Dummies recipe book.
- Scribe the recipe book to receive level 50 recipe for Rough Tent.
- Craft the tent at a Sewing Table & Mannequin. To craft it, you will need:
- Return with the tent to Vanesta.
- Vanesta is not sounding very well. Go talk to a shady dervish merchant at the Croc Hunters' camp ( -1348, -227, -591 ) /waypoint -1348, -227, -591 in the Sinking Sands. Buy Bert's Big Book of Health recipe book to get an update. (The book costs 4g 60s 80c)
- Vanesta mentioned a mushroom infestation she'd seen in Darklight Wood. Maybe a fungus potion will help. Scribe the Book you just bought to get the recipe.
- Craft the Fungus Potion at a Chemistry Table and return to Vanesta. (You have to speak with Vanesta after every item you have crafted!) To craft it, you will need:
- Craft an Energy Drink at a Stove & Keg and return to Vanesta. To craft it, you will need:
- Craft a Plague Remedy at an Engraved Desk and return to Vanesta. You'll need:
- Craft an Acupuncture Kit at a Forge and return to Vanesta. You'll need:
- Return to the Grandmaster for your reward.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.