What does this information mean?
The name of this quest appears exactly as it does in game, misspelling and all.
This quest is part 4 of a 5-quest series in the Freeport Racial Timeline Erudite Series.
- Speak with Sevri Il'Bethod who is standing next to the mailbox, outside the inn ( 2, 0, -36 ) /waypoint 2, 0, -36.
- Go to the grate at the north side of the fountain plaza ( 40, -4, -59 ) /waypoint 40, -4, -59. When you approach this grate a dialogue window will appear.
- Select "hold out the herbs and begin the chant".
- Select the right words of the chant. They are: Kah, Shee-Jah, Ver-ata, Nik-Su, Gej-raz!
- Return to Vess Al'Ishni for your reward.