\aITEM 631171409 -447963410:a lost necklace\/a \aITEM 631171409 -447963410:a lost necklace\/a
What does this information mean?
This item serves two purposes if you keep it in your inventory:
- It is used to pick up house items in the Village of Somborn.
- It must be in inventory to start the encounter with The Headless Horseman
The order in which you do the above matters. Go to Somborn first if you want to house items, because The Headless Horseman quest consumes the necklace.
- Tip: if you do not want to complete The Headless Horseman, you can reuse the same necklace every year.
- To locate it again each year in your character's bags or personal bank (if you skip the Horseman): press C to open the Character sheet and type the item name in the search box below your character's "paperdoll" portrait. A list of items with this name or similar and their inventory locations will appear in the chat window.
Use in Loping PlainsEdit
If you have this item in your inventory, you can collect house items multiple times in Somborn by clicking a box.
- Travel to the Village of Somborn in the Loping Plains.
- Locate the small red box on the floor at ( -309, 12, -49 ) /waypoint -309.49, 11.56, -48.52 near Havras "Hack" Scutter's feet.
- Click the box to receive house items that you can use to decorate or sell on the broker.
Rewards in Loping PlainsEdit
- a blanket of fog - a tiny mound that creates a fog effect when placed
- screeching noise box - looks like the box you're collecting, makes a horrible screech when you near it in a house or guild hall
The first time you collect the box, you get:
- A Foggifier De-Foggififer 5000 - while the blanket of fog comes from a tiny mound, this looks like a fog machine and it can be turned off/on etc. at will.
Use in Nektulos ForestEdit
- At least one person in your group must have this item in their inventory in order to make The Headless Horseman attackable.
- After you engage with the Headless Horseman, the necklace is consumed.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Nights of the Dead festivities, which come to Norrath each year from (roughly) mid- to late-October through to early- to mid-November.|
| EQ2i credits this article at Census for the info in this article.|
the last update on Census for this item was:
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 14:46:47 +0000