|Journal Level||108 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||Read a finely decorated book|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Must be level 9 of one Ascension class to start the quest
- I need to enter a place of raw planar power
- Plunge your empowered weapon into Passion's Heart
- Click altar in the northwest ( -395, 9, -69 ) /waypoint -394.69, 9.14, -69.27 to be zoned in to a special instance A Planar Fragment
- I must face myself and defeat my weaknesses
- Kill class specific mob Your Conflicted Persona by using class specific skills
- Pretty simple fight but frustrating if you do it wrong. When Your Conflicted Persona pulls you into the center of the room, you'll get a DOT. Avoid the traps and find Your Conflicted Persona, the DOT will go away and you'll be healed. Repeat til dead. If you do this at level 110, you will one shot the clone, but it heals back some. The traps cannot be seen anymore, just stay in one place and use heal pots until it comes back.
- I should now remove my weapon from the statue
- Return to Acanna'se Spire, click altar ( -395, 9, -69 ) /waypoint -394.69, 9.14, -69.27 again
- 891p 505400 status
- Fabled Epic Weapon 2.0
This quest is part of the Scout Epic Weapon 2.0 Timeline, and can only be started by a member of that Archtype that matches the Requirements.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.