The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|This quest was originally part of the world event heralding the arrival of Rodcet Nife|
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The Elddar Grove more|
|How to Start||Speak with Elgorn Birchgrove near the Qeynos Harbor Gate in the The Elddar Grove|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- The quest title can have 'succulent' or 'Succulent' They are the same quest.
- This is a sub-quest to The Adventure of the Undercover Disciple.
After finding curious seeds on some bloody clothes in the Condemned Catacombs in Antonica, I took them to a master of plant knowledge in Qeynos' Elddar Grove.
- Burn the succulent seedpod (a cactus-like plant) in the Sinking Sands ( -1400, -230, -530 ) /waypoint -1400, -230, -530, in the grassy area at the Croc Hunter Camp north of the dock.
- Burn a seedpod in Zek, the Orcish Wastes ( 490, -30, 140 ) /waypoint 490, -30, 140, right past the gates. Watch out for the roaming orcs.
- Burn a seedpod in the The Commonlands ( 740, -35, -670 ) /waypoint 740, -35, -670, right after the zone-in from Nektulos Forest, along the north zone wall.
- Low-level characters may find foot travel through Nektulos Forest dangerous. If you cannot take the griffons:
- Return to Elgorn Birchgrove in The Elddar Grove.
- Experience only
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.