The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Heritage (AA)|
|Journal Level||94 (Tier 10)|
|Starting Zone||The Stonebrunt Highlands more|
|How to Start||Speak to Nabih Qusafi ( 475, 244, -57 ) /waypoint 475, 244, -57 at the Mausoleum of Scholars in The Stonebrunt Highlands|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Enter the Library of Erudin ( -553, 530, -138 ) /waypoint -553, 530, -138.11 and kill the first named Archivist Fahim at ( -203, -24, -40 ) /waypoint -203, -24, -40. He drops the The Chronicon Temporum. This is a group update.
- Speak to Nabih ( 475, 244, -57 ) /waypoint 475, 244, -57 again.
- Find the clue by opening a box and receiving Spectacles of Anti-Obfuscation in the Hall of Necromancy in Paineel at ( 1663, -267, 3175 ) /waypoint 1663, -267, 3175. Equip the spectacles and then read the note on another table in the same room at ( 1657, -267, 3195 ) /waypoint 1657, -267, 3195.
- Note: Remember to re-equip your helmet!
- Speak to Arzachel at the Ruins of Befallen in The Commonlands. ( 643, -64, 794 ) /waypoint 643, -64, 794
- Either kill The Bonegrinder in Befallen: Cavern of the Afflicted and loot The Enchiridion of Undeath (must be a T9 instance or it will not drop) or acquire an Ulteran diamond. The diamond is a Rare gem that can either be harvested in T9 zones, or you can buy it from the broker.
- Speak to Arzachel and give him the item you have chosen.
- This part is 2 updates! Make sure you complete the whole dialog with Arzachel.
- Kill Dread Exarch Mordek in Befallen: Necrotic Asylum and examine the book you loot from the body. You must be in the zone while examining the book to get the update, and you must do the L90+ version of the zone to get the book to drop.
- Note: The update by examining the book worked for me even outside the zone. (26 Feb 2016)
- Find Animist Butrus ( 1657, -267, 3218 ) /waypoint 1657, -267, 3218 in The City of Paineel
- Find Animist Butrus before he reaches the The Stonebrunt Highlands
- Investigate the Sepulcher outside Windstalker Village in Antonica ( -1747, -13, -714 ) /waypoint -1747, -13, -714. Enter The False Sepulchre and defeat the defenders. There will be groups of skeletons all around the room, and a pair of named bone Roper models guarding the chest.
- After killing the four groups of Heroic level 93^ skeletons (linked groups of three) - the two ropers become attackable, linked level 94^^ heroics (Cranioxyth, Fibrodysaith). Very hard to solo the roper pair, best to get some help in order to survive. The ropers have a lot of hitpoints and each has a melee AE attack.
- Open the chest to receive your reward. Make sure you don't have "The History of Gynok Moltor" in your inventory already, or the chest will be empty for you.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.