The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Great Divide|
|Journal Level||88 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Great Divide more|
|How to Start||Speak with Rox ( -1574, -540, -2354 ) or Yue|
- Speak with Rox, he will send you to Nipik
- Search for Osh in the waters west of Fina's Retreat
- Osh is in a sunken boat at ( -1140, -544, -2665 ) /waypoint -1140, -544, -2665
- Kill the Undead (a destructive ice shade, 87v, and 2 a destructive shadowbone skeleton, 87vv)
- Kill the a great bone lich, 87^
- Speak with Osh
- You have 3 minutes to lead Osh back to Nipik at Fina's Shrine ( -1572, -537, -2380 ) /waypoint -1572, -537, -2380. If you get too far from Osh you may leave him behind. If you don't get Osh back to Nipik in 3 minutes, you must go back to the sunken boat and speak with him again. (Flying him there didn't work).
- Speak with Nipik
- Watch the ceremony.
- Speak with Osh.
- Find Nipik at ( -1632, -502, -2275 ) /waypoint -1632, -502, -2275 and speak with him again.
- Pick up the weapon Nipik dropped.
- As of March 2011, Nipik's Cane is the only weapon reward for this quest, and it is only usable by Priests. For the quest with a weapon reward for any class, see Preparing Oneself.
- As of June 2012, Nipik's Cane is usable by fighters, mages, priests, and beastlords.
- Nipik's Cane can now be mounted, and turned into the house item Nipik's Staff
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.