What does this information mean?
You can only complete one training session every 18 hours and must complete all five to finish A Frozen Egg
- Kill 8 shardwurms at DaggerFlow Glacier (disco xp) at ( 120, -250, -94 ) /waypoint 120, -250, -94.
- Head through Tizmak caves to other side then take ramp up at ( -54, -340, -368 ) /waypoint -53.55, -339.72, -367.74.
- Tizmak are non-agro and other mobs don't see thru invis. An Ancient Shardwurm is Level 90 ^ and packs quite a punch.
- There are easier Shardwurm a little farther over on the inlet at ( -180, -286, 199 ) /waypoint -180.22, -285.99, 199.12 and are a mix of 90 and 90v (paired), a young shardwurm also count as an update.
- Rub your pet griffawn's coat with the shardwurm scales (hail your griffawn).
Note: The younger ones that are in pairs count as TWO instead of one, and are about the same difficulty to kill as one larger one. Might as well just kill 4 sets of the two younger ones.
One of the following if this is your last training day after you hail your griffawn for the last time and tell it you like it, too: