The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other articles with related titles, see A Gigglegibber's work is never done (by a Gigglegibber)..
| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|See A Gigglegibber's work is never done (by a Gigglegibber). (The City of Freeport)|
|Journal Category||Miscellaneous (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The City of Freeport more|
|How to Start||Speak with Gh'lad Tydingz Gigglegibber in South Freeport, on the platform that looks like the prow of a ship ( -82, -7, 193 ) /waypoint -82, -7, 193|
What does this information mean? This quest scales to the level tier of the character (i.e. level 21-30 characters will receive the level 25 version of the quest).
- Complete the appropriate kill task based on character's level tier:
- Tier 1 (Level 1-10)
- Tier 2 (Level 11-20)
- Tier 3 (Level 21-30)
- Tier 4 (31-40)
- Tier 5 (41-50)
- Tier 6 (51-55)
- Tier 7 (Level 61-70)
- Tier 8 (Level 71-80)
- kill 5 Leech mobs in Kunzar Jungle
- kill 5 sporconids mobs Kunzar Jungle
- Tier 9 (Level 81-90)
- Tier 10 (Level 91-95)
- Return to Gh'lad Tydingz Gigglegibber
- Frostfell Tree (Reward for completing the quest the first time.)
- For completing the quest a second time and every time thereafter, choose one of the following:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.