|Journal Category||Everfrost (AA)|
|Journal Level||48 (Tier 5)|
|Starting Zone||Everfrost more|
|How to Start||Speak to Rainscour on the perimeter of Icegill Lagoon, at the base of The Lady's View. ( 157, -30, -1210 ) /waypoint 157, -30, -1210|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Kill the following creatures in Icegill Lagoon:
- 3 icegill anglers
- 3 icegill oracles
- 3 icegill shifters
- 3 icegill lurkers
- a named icegill goblin: either Master Mistmaw ( 66, -35, -1519 ) /waypoint 66.02, -35.15, -1519.10, Master Sleetskin ( 179, -36, -1580 ) /waypoint 179, -36, -1580, Master Windstrike ( 81, -35, -1417 ) /waypoint 81, -35, -1417, or Master Stormgill ( 353, -36, -1529 ) /waypoint 353.48, -36.38, -1529.32
- Warning: DO NOT kill Master Webclaw! He does not update this quest and is needed for the next one!
- To spawn one of these named goblins, you must find an iceflow that has five static encounters of goblins on it. Four such iceflows exist.
- After clearing all 5 encounters on the same iceflow, a new encounter will spawn that has a chance of containing one of these named mobs. You must clear all the groups on the iceflow before the groups will spawn the instant repop and that instant repop may contain the named or a placeholder. If the placeholder pops you must repeat killing all the encounters on the iceflow.
- Return to Rainscour.
- At least 10g 45s 28c
- One of the following, based on Class:
- Cavalier's Bloodstained Sabatons (Crusaders, Warriors)
- Mentor's Dark Silk Foot Wraps (Brawlers)
- Primalist's Ghostly Chain Boots (Shamans)
- Scholar's Spellwoven Shoes (All Mages)
- Thief's Blood-Dyed Chain Shoes (All Scouts)
- Vicar's Sanctified Plate Boots (Clerics)
- Wanderer's Rare Hide Leather Boots (Druids)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.