The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Nektulos Forest more|
|How to Start||Speak to Setri Lur'eth|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Speak to 5 restless spirits in the various graveyards across Norrath and convince them to return to the Ethernere. This can be done in any order. Note: Some will attack you but not all. It appears to be random, though in-general the NPCs with quest bubbles over their head will not attack, while the ones without will attack after the dialog. The names of the ghosts are interchangeable; see the talk page for a list of names.
- Below the Tower of Vhalen ( -1296, -15, 71 ) /waypoint -1296.45, -15.35, 70.68
- Evernight Cemetery near the waterfall to The Thundering Steppes ( -1984, 9, 807 ) /waypoint -1984.06, 9.11, 806.87
- Behind a timberclaw gnoll camp between the Tower of Vhalen and North Qeynos ( -959, -8, 431 ) /waypoint -959.07, -7.75, 431.08
- Graveyard northwest of Windstalker Village ( -1747, -13, -738 ) /waypoint -1747, -13, -738 and ( -1755, -13, -749 ) /waypoint -1755.13, -13.46, -749.10 .
- The Commonlands: Turmoil Cemetery ( -1322, -69, 330 ) /waypoint -1321.55, -69.33, 329.85
- The Thundering Steppes:
- Nektulos Forest: Cemetery next to Nektropos Castle ( -1298, 118, -1826 ) /waypoint -1297.70, 117.71, -1825.74
- Enchanted Lands: By the Fellowship Tree ( 348, 28, -936 ) /waypoint 347.84, 28.13, -935.51
- Lavastorm: By the DarkCleanse Family Gravesite in the southern part of Dagger Spires Pass ( -739, -112, 440 ) /waypoint -738.64, -112.00, 439.64
- The Sinking Sands: In the resting ground in the NW corner of the map ( -372, -179, -1467 ) /waypoint -372.23, -178.87, -1466.65
- Loping Plains: Somborn Cemetery ( -432, 16, 71 ) /waypoint -431.74, 15.89, 71.26
- Cobalt Scar: Just outside Scarstone ( 4351, -821, 329 ) /waypoint 4351.46, -821.06, 328.63
- Return to Setri Lur'eth in Nektulos Forest. Upon talking to her, you will be teleported to your major city hub (Qeynos, Freeport, or Haven).
- Coin reward that scales with level
- One of the Following:
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Nights of the Dead festivities, which come to Norrath each year from (roughly) mid- to late-October through to early- to mid-November.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.