The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article and its subsequent articles refer to Game Updates and information not yet on the live servers. In some instances, this information may be live on the Test server only. It should be considered tentative at best and may change as game development progresses. |
All information in this article is subject to change!
Thank you! --The EQ2i Admins
|When the information reaches the live servers, and after checking this page for accuracy, please feel free to remove the |
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Frostfell Wonderland more|
|How to Start||Talk to Jingle|
- Go to Lavastorm and defeat a living blaze found on the beach to the right of the bridge where you zone in from the main travel bell. ( -236, -128, 488 ) /waypoint -236, -128, 488
- Go to Everfrost and defeat a living snow flurry found on the island just northwest of the island where you zone in from the main travel bell. ( 41, -18, 10 ) /waypoint 41, -18, 10
- Return to Jingle
- Cast lasting thaw potion on Candice Cheriweth who is on the northeastern island ( 62, -35, -1626 ) /waypoint 62, -35, -1626
- Speak with Candice
- Cast lasting thaw potion on Gardy Ex-Giftgiver who is on the central island ( 225, -29, -1403 ) /waypoint 225, -29, -1403
- Speak with Gardy
- Cast lasting thaw potion on Mr. McScroogle who is on the island just northwest of Gardy ( 342, -30, -1396 ) /waypoint 342, -30, -1396
- Speak with Mr. McScroogle
- Cast lasting thaw potion on Queen Bunny who is back on the central island next to Jingle ( 204, -29, -1372 ) /waypoint 204, -29, -1372
- Speak with Queen Bunny
- Cast lasting thaw potion on Snarf Frostfoot who is on the island just southeast of Queen Bunny ( 175, -37, -1313 ) /waypoint 175, -37, -1313
- Speak with Snarf
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.