The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Sundered Splitpaw: Splitpaw Den|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Sundered Splitpaw: Splitpaw Den more|
|How to Start||When you earn the Splitpaw Gnolls trust, completing A Darkened Shard, Part 2, you receive this quest automatically.|
- This access quest is part of the Splitpaw Timeline. This is the ending of the initial access quest for the Splitpaw adventure pack.
- This quest scales with the player's level up to lvl 60 (mobs' max level is therefore 50).
- Zone into Sundered Splitpaw: Anvilpaw's Grotto.
- Split into 2 groups, one goes left the other right.
- For a detailed walk-through click Here.
- Head through the zone and solve the various riddles as you go. Don't let one group get to far ahead of another, try to stay so one group solves a riddle then waits for the other to solve the riddle.
- Eventualy the two groups will rejoin each other in a large chamber.
- Clear the chamber and after 10 or so waves of x2 groups the named, Anvilpaw, will spawn in his own mini chamber
- To defeat Anvilpaw, there are 4 idols in this large chamber, one person needs to be next to each. Throughout the fight, the mob will emote about drawing power from the idols. At this time the 4 people manning the idols need to click the idol and shut it off.
- It is possible to defeat Anvilpaw without deactivating the idols.
- Zone can be duo'd/boxed at 85+ easily.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.