The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| All information in this article is subject to change!|
This article and its subsequent articles refer to an Expansion that is currently in BETA.
| Very little accurate information is openly known about BETA game details and those who do know may be bound by an NDA. The information here should be considered tentative at best and may change before going live.|
Thank you! --The EQ2i Admins
| When the information moves to the live servers, and after checking this page for accuracy,|
please remove the
You can also see Category:Beta for a list of more articles in need of attention!
|Journal Category||The Moors of Ykesha|
|Journal Level||76 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||Moors of Ykesha more|
|How to Start||Talk to Ember Tizzlespring at Dropship Landing Zone ( 1737, 451, 856 ) /waypoint 1737, 451, 856|
- NOTE: Level 72 in either a tradeskill or adventure level must be attained before this quest will be offered.
- I need to help build a second cannon
- Speak with Dudley Sprocklit at ( 1405, 406, 704 ) /waypoint 1405, 406, 704. Use the first cannon, Upper Dropzone Gnomecannon, to get a ride across
- Gather 8 ore from the "excavation bots" by clicking on the wagons behind them
- Gather a fiber from one of the "sweeper bots" by right clicking on it and select "retrieve fiber"
- Return the items to Dudley Sprocklit
- Return back to Ember Tizzlespring by using the newly built cannon and let her know I helped
- At least 22g 11s 70c
- Picking up the quest allows you to use the Upper Dropzone Gnomecannon on Dropship Landing to travel across the gorge to mainland Moors of Ykesha.
- Finishing the quest allows you to use the Lower Dropzone Gnomecannon on site U.J.L. 1.0 to fly back to Dropship Landing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.