The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||The Moors of Ykesha (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Moors of Ykesha more|
|How to Start||Talk to Ember Tizzlespring at Dropship Landing Zone ( 1737, 451, 856 ) /waypoint 1737, 451, 856|
- You must be either a level 72 adventurer or a level 50 tradeskiller in order to receive this quest.
- Turn off your mount before clicking the cannon to ride over or the cannon won't work. The NPC in step one will not show up with a /waypoint because he's out of range until you cross over using the cannon. Use the first cannon, Upper Dropzone Gnomecannon, to get a ride across and you'll see the NPC for step one.
- Speak with Dudley Sprocklit at ( 1405, 406, 704 ) /waypoint 1405, 406, 704. (See prerequisite notes above)
- Gather 8 ore from the excavation bots by clicking on the nearby wagons. You can find these around ( 1346, 412, 653 ) /waypoint 1346, 412, 653 and ( 1323, 407, 823 ) /waypoint 1323, 407, 823
- Gather a fiber from one of the sweeper bots at ( 1365, 406, 750 ) /waypoint 1365, 406, 750 by right-clicking on it and selecting "Retrieve fiber."
- Return the items to Dudley Sprocklit.
- Use the newly-built cannon and return to Ember Tizzlespring (Note: You may have to unmount before using the cannon, else you will just fire into the ground due to the extra weight of your mount).
- At least 22g 11s 70c
- Picking up the quest allows you to use the Upper Dropzone Gnomecannon at the Dropship Landing Zone to travel across the gorge to mainland Moors of Ykesha.
- Finishing the quest allows you to use the Lower Dropzone Gnomecannon on site U.J.L. 1.0 to fly back to the Dropship Landing Zone.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.